Looking for the prescription safety glasses people buy the most?
Prescription Safety Glasses: The Most Popular Styles
Being in the industry for over a decade, we’ve seen styles come and go, brands completely revamp their lines… and customers coming back to order some of the same glasses time and again. If you’re looking for the most popular prescription safety glasses, we’ve got the down-low.
Prescription safety glasses are made by a ton of different brands, with new brands and off-shoots coming out every year. Most of the brands that have stood the test of time are ones you may have heard of, such as Wiley X, Bobster Eyewear, and Smith Optics.
If you’re wondering what some of the most popular prescription safety glasses are, here are a few that have been popular since their creation:
- Wiley X Airrage. The Wiley X Airrage has been one of our most popular prescription safety glasses in the Wiley X line because it features removable foam to keep wind and debris from getting in your eyes, a strap, and a classic style that fits most head sizes. This frame is ANSI Z87 approved.
- Wiley X P-17. The Wiley X P-17 has been a staple in the Wiley line for years. Combining rubberized arms with a removable strap and solid protection, the P-17 is ANSI Z87 approved, comfortable, and stylish.
- Bobster XRH. The Bobster XRH is a great pair of prescription safety glasses for the motorcycle or the job. It features a convertable design, with removable foam to keep wind and dust out and the ability to remove the arms and replace them with a goggle strap. The XRH is one of our most popular prescription safety glasses styles for motorcycle riding, and it’s ANSI Z87 approved for job sites.
- Smith Optics Hudson Tactical. The Hudson is one of the most popular Smith Optics styles we have. Combining rugged, durable, tactical military protection with style and comfortability has made the Hudson a pair that customers generally stick with once they’ve bought it the first time. This frame is also ANSI Z87 approved.
- Rx-Safety 808. The 808 is one of the most popular wraparound styles in our line, featuring flashy colors, comfortable rubberized arms and rubber nose pads, and a style that fits most face shapes. The 808 is ANSI Z87-approved for job sites.
- Rx-Safety 206. The 206 is one of our most popular frames for those with high prescriptions. Featuring a removable dust dam that blocks dust and sweat from falling into your eyes from above, the 206 has molded side shields for protection and it’s ANSI Z87 approved.
If you’re looking to narrow your choices to the most popular prescription safety glasses styles, this is a solid list.
All of the above styles are ANSi Z87 approved for job sites in the United States, and they are also great choices for prescription sunglasses and sports glasses.
If you like the style of any of these glasses and need a pair of prescription safety glasses, we recommend these six styles for both their popularity and their longevity. These are all styles that customers regularly purchase again when they get a new prescription, and they generally last long enough to stay solid until you need a new prescription.
If you have any questions about which style is right for you, or if you’re planning on using your safety glasses for something specific and would like to talk about it, please don’t hesitate to call our customer service line or leave a comment below. Thanks for reading, and happy shopping!