Looking for a pair of safety glasses that you can use in bright sunlight, and while doing daytime driving?
Prescription Polarized Safety Sunglasses
Prescription polarized safety sunglasses are a great investment for anybody working outdoors during bright, sunny days, or who needs to drive and doesn’t feel like carrying around prescription sunglasses to switch with their safety glasses.
Prescription polarized safety sunglasses are available with full ANSI Z87 ratings as prescription safety glasses for safe use on job sites, but with the added bonus of glare protection and sun protection that polarized lenses have to offer.
Polarized lenses help reduce glare and haze by filtering the light that comes to your eyes. In a nutshell, polarization filters scattered light by only allowing certain types of light to get to your eyes, The result is a reduction in reflected light (such as sunlight reflected off of cars, road surfaces, snow, and water) that gets to your eyes, making your vision clearer and your eyes less strained.
If you’re interested in prescription polarized safety sunglasses, here’s what you need to know:
- Prescription polarized safety sunglasses are used in construction and other jobs worldwide to aid in the safe handling of tools and equipment during potentially hazardously bright, sunny days.
- Prescription polarized safety sunglasses are available in a variety of prescriptions and with all sorts of special frames that look like (and are often used as) regular sunglasses.
- Not only do prescription polarized safety sunglasses double as regular sunglasses, the lens tints often hide the fact that you’re wearing prescription glasses at all, making you look more attractive and your glasses less obviously corrective.
- Most prescription polarized safety sunglasses from us are ANSI Z87 approved. Check the description of your glasses while shopping to ensure that you can use them on the job.
- We do all of our prescription polarized safety sunglasses in-house, keeping your prices as low as possible and allowing you to get the safety equipment you need without sacrificing more of your hard-earned money than is absolutely necessary.
If you have been plagued by bright sunlight and reflected sun while driving, on the job, on the golf course, on the boat, or anywhere else, prescription polarized safety sunglasses are for you.
Many of our customers order our prescription polarized safety sunglasses as regular prescription sunglasses because they need a good pair that will last and don’t want to spend an arm and a leg. We are proud to offer eyewear that will last for years of regular use (with proper care) so that you don’t have to constantly shell out the money to replace broken sunglasses.
We also remake glasses in old frames. If you order a pair of prescription polarized safety sunglasses from us, you know that you can save money in the long run by getting replacement lenses instead of a whole pair the next time you order.
If you have any questions about prescription polarized safety sunglasses, please don’t hesitate to give us a call or leave a comment below. Thanks for reading, and stay safe!