You probably already know that Rx-Safety is your best source for prescription safety glasses.
Company Program Available for Prescription Safety Eyewear
But you might not know that we also offer a prescription safety glasses program that can be custom tailored for your corporation. This convenient program allows you to offer your employees a one-stop source for safety eyewear they’ll love at a price they’ll love even more.
Better still, you can get started right away with our handy sample kit. This kit includes a selection of six frames that can be chosen by you, from a wide variety of frames available right now on our website. You can customize both the style and type of glasses you choose, and we’re always available to advise you in your choice or at any stage of the process.
The Rx Safety Plan includes the following benefits:
- Your own personal assigned account manager, who assists in the ordering, selection, and billing processes.
- Net 30 billing or payment via major credit card or bank wire transfer.
- Employees can use their credit cards to pay for the portion that exceeds the company-approved dollar amount or for the total amount.
- Our safety glasses either meet or exceed the ANSI-Z87.1 standards.
- Our eyewear products feature a one year manufacturer’s warranty against defects.
- Prescriptions are guaranteed to be accurate according the ANSI standards or we’ll remake them at no charge.
- If the glasses need to be remade because an employee does not like their frames or gave us the wrong prescription and/or measurement(s), we offer a 50% remake fee. For example, if the cost of the lenses was $150, we will remake them for $75.00.
Contact Rx Safety representative Bill Brown to order your sample kit or for the answers to any questions you may have. Mr. Brown can be reached at his direct line (732-722-1640) or via Rx Safety’s main number: 1-800-221-0036, Ext 114.