Wondering what will happen if you break your prescription safety glasses?
Reimbursement Policy for Prescription Safety Glasses
If you’re considering ordering prescription safety glasses online, you’re probably wondering what kind of reassurance you’ll have that our company is going to make you a pair of glasses that you can be happy with, and what’ll happen if you’re not.
While many online stores overprice your glasses and then replace them for “free” if they break or are lost, our site takes the stance that you should only pay for your next set of glasses if you need them. In this way, we can keep your cost low and keep our sales honest and simple.
Also, if you are not happy with your glasses, there are options. If your prescription was made wrong and it was our mistake, we remake the glasses at no charge. If the mistake was yours, if you don’t like the frame, or if there’s another problem with the glasses that has to do with your preference, we will remake you a new pair of glasses for a reduced cost.
Here is our prescription safety glasses reimbursement and returns policy:
- If we made a mistake on your glasses, we will remake them at no cost to you.
- To keep our prices as low as possible, we do not offer free remakes if you break or lose your glasses. If you see this offered on other sites, take special note of the cost of the glasses. We think you’ll see that you’re paying for the “free” pair up front.
- If you make a mistake on your order, we will remake the glasses at a fraction of the cost by applying half of what you paid for the first pair towards a new pair.
- If we make a mistake on your glasses, we will remake them at no cost to you.
- As all prescription glasses are made to order, we do not offer refunds on prescription lenses.
If you are wondering about something more specific as far as our prescription safety glasses reimbursement policy goes, give us a call or email us and we’ll be more than happy to answer all of your questions.
Also keep in mind that we offer the option of purchasing a “frame only” to try on your glasses before you buy them. We strongly recommend our customers take advantage of this and order a few pairs of frames to try on before ordering a full pair of prescription glasses.
If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us or leave a comment below. Thanks for reading, and happy shopping!