Need a custom bifocal setup for your shooting?
Stick on Bifocals for Shooting
Many shooters call us looking for custom safety glasses with special bifocals. We’ve heard it all: requests for a thin line of a bifocal, a bifocal in one eye, a small circular bifocal, a bifocal that’s removable, and all of the above.
Stick on bifocals are GREAT for shooters who use bifocals. Why? Because they can do all of the above things, and then some. If you’re looking for a bifocal in a specific place and shape on one or both lenses of your glasses, stick on bifocals are a great solution. They’re removables customizable (with a pair of scissors), and you’ll be able to put them EXACTLY where you need them for YOUR style of shooting.
If you need special shooting bifocals, here’s what you should know about using stick on bifocals for shooting:
- Most stick-on bifocals are removable and can be re-applied, so you can use your regular glasses as custom shooting glasses and convert them back to regular glasses.
- Stick-on bifocals are made of a material that can be cut with a pair of scissors, allowing you full control of their shape and size.
- Our stick-on bifocals come in all standard magnifications.
- Stick-on bifocals are a hugely inexpensive way to get custom shooting eyewear. Paying for a new pair of shooting glasses with a custom setup is not cheap, and many would say that stick-on bifocals are better anyway.
- You don’t just have to use the stick on bifocals for shooting – they’re convenient for quick stops at a restaurant to view the menu and other types of reading on the go.
If you’re a shooter who uses bifocals, stick on bifocals for shooting are a great choice for you.
If you have any questions about stick on bifocals, shooting glasses, or shooting safety, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We have a lot of experience in creating custom shooting eyewear as well as sales in stick on bifocals. We’d love to hear from you.
Thanks for reading, and safe shooting!