Need a great pair of prescription shooting glasses?
Wiley X Prescription Shooting Glasses: SG1
Prescription shooting glasses can be hard to decide between, but there are some definite things that should be on every shooter’s “required” list for prescription shooting glasses. The Wiley X prescription shooting glasses, SG1, fill all of these requirements.
Prescription shooting glasses should be ANSI Z87 rated safety glasses. This means that they’ll pass OSHA’s requirements for safety glasses. They should also be comfortable without sacrificing protection. They should allow for ample peripheral vision and visibility, and they should allow you to look down the barrel or use your scope/sights as you need to. Finally, and perhaps most importantly, they should work with your prescription so that you have good vision.Here’s why the Wiley X prescription shooting glasses SG1 are a great choice for any shooter who wears prescription glasses:
- The SG1 is one of Wiley X’s most popular models for military use, and many military men and women can be found overseas wearing prescription Wiley X’s in combat.
- The Wiley X SG-1 converts between goggles and regular glasses, so they can be worn in all conditions.
- The SG1 is ANSI Z87 rated for safety, so they’ll keep your eyes safe while you shoot.
- The SG1 can handle almost any prescription, so you can wear them even if you are a strong prescription wearer.
- If you’re a shooter and need special accommodations for your bifocals so you can sight more efficiently, we can generally accommodate your needs and have lots of experience with shooters and special bifocals.
- The Wiley X SG1 was designed with shooting in mind, and you are bound to be happy with the safety, comfort, and confidence you’ll feel from these glasses.
If you’re a prescription glasses wearer and a shooter, take a look at the Wiley X SG-1. You’ll be glad you did.
The Wiley X SG1 is one of our most popular models for shooters, and it’s one that I recommend to shooters looking for ample side protection and the ability to wear them during combat situations or with a helmet or earmuffs. If you fit into this category, I recommend giving them a try.
If you have any questions about shooting glasses, the Wiley X prescription shooting glasses model SG1, or shooting safety, just leave a comment below or give us a call! Thanks for reading, and stay safe!