So many lenses, so many choices.
Replacement Lenses For Wiley X Sunglasses
Photochromics that automatically darken when exposed to the sun. Polarized lenses. Clear safety lenses. Mirrored lenses. Various shades and color tints.
Why choose when you can have them all in one stylish frame? Wiley X, a leader in safety eyewear, produces sunglasses with removable lenses. Available in many sleek models, these frames allow you to change out your lenses to accommodate whatever light conditions or vision needs you may encounter.
All Wiley X sunglass lenses block 100% of the sun’s harmful ultraviolet rays. Each lens is made from pure shatterproof selenite polycarbonate and far exceeds ANSI Z87.1 safety and ANSI Z80.3 optical standards.
Here are several Wiley X replacement lens choices and some relevant information about them:
- Neutral Slate – great for general-purpose use. These lenses will provide maximum glare reduction without distorting colors. Ideal for most activities and sports where glare is a major factor. Light transmission 20.23%
- Clear – clear lenses allow maximum light transmission without changing the value of colors. Perfect for indoor shooting, industrial use, medical and dental use, night driving, or any activity where protection is the main objective. Light transmission 89.30%.
- Light Rust – these filter out the blue light waves that are the chief components of glare and haze. The provide contrast enhancement in medium to low light conditions. Great choice for golf, basketball, snow sports, and sport shooting. Light transmission 53.23%
- Vermillion/Pale Rose – this color scheme will improve details and enhance depth perception when encountering low or artificial light conditions. These lenses bring out the intensity of warmer colors and are a favorite of skiers, golfers, and trap and sporting clay shooters. Light transmission 51.35%
- Smoke Green – great for general-purpose use. These lenses will provide maximum glare reduction without distorting colors. Ideal for most activities and sports where glare is a major factor. Light transmission 21.02%
- Blue Lunar – Multi-coat, z-oxide mirror applied over emerald lenses. Provides glare reduction, sharpens vision and detail through enhancement of neutral colors like brown and green. A great all-around lens from dusk to bright mid-day sun.
- Crimson Red – Multi-coat, z-oxide mirror applied over Neutral Slate lenses. Diminishes glare by absorbing reflection across the mirror face. Ideal for many activities where glare is a major issue.
- Polarized Neutral Slate – Using the latest in polarized film technology and shatterproof polycarbonate lenses, these eliminate glare and allow the user to see clearly with more detail and definition.
- Photochromic – automatically adjusts from clear to dark depending on the UV light conditions.